Sunday Worship COVID-Safe Guidelines
effective from 1 August 2021 and for the time being
1. Please don’t come to church if you feel unwell, have tested positive for COVID19, or have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Track and Trace.
2. Remember to maintain good hygiene at all times. Please sanitise your hands with the hand gel provided on entry to and exit from the church.
3. Although it is no longer mandatory, we request that you continue to wear a face covering whilst inside the church building as a consideration to others. We will now be able to sing, but again we request that you keep your mask on for this.
4. We are reducing, but not yet eliminating, our socially distanced seating arrangements. If you would like some help in being seated where you feel comfortable, please ask one of the Duty Deacons.
5. We will still not be taking an offering as part of the service: please consider giving to the church electronically if you do not already do so.
6. We will not yet be serving refreshments after the service.
Thank you for keeping yourself and others safe. We proceed with caution, aware that we won't get everything right. We ask that we all remember the exhortation in Ephesians 4 to 'be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace'.
We will continue to livestream our services on our YouTube channel (and here on our website), and we strongly encourage those unable to attend in person to join us live at 10.30am.