Sunday Worship COVID-Safe Guidelines
As you might expect, our experience of coming together to worship will be quite different whilst the current COVID19 restrictions continue. The Deacons ask that you please read and observe the following:
1. Please don’t come to church if you have a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, have had such symptoms in the past 14 days, or have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Track and Trace.
2. Remember to wash your hands with soap and water more often for 20 seconds.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with tissue or a sleeve when coughing or sneezing, and dispose of used tissues immediately.
4. We are encouraged NOT to use public transport to get to church, and NOT to share cars.
5. Please arrive no earlier than 10am and no later than 10.20am. The service will be one hour long, from 10.30am to 11.30am.
6. You will need to wear a face covering before entering the church, and must keep it on until you leave.
7. Minimise unnecessary hand contact with surfaces such as doorknobs.
8. Sanitise your hands with the hand gel provided on entry to and exit from the church.
9. In general, keep a safe distance from others: two metres where possible, but never less than one metre. Do not touch or kiss anyone outside your household group. You will not be able to greet people by handshake or hug.
10. You will be directed to a seat by the Duty Deacons. You may sit with other members of your ‘household or support bubble’, but not with anyone else. Avoid interacting socially with others outside your household group.
11. There will be no activities for children for the time being. Children must sit with their parents.
12. We will not be able to sing and individual responses must be kept to an absolute minimum.
13. We will not be taking an offering as part of the service: please consider giving to the church electronically if you do not already do so.
14. We will not be able to have refreshments. Do not eat or drink during the service: where necessary please bring your own water bottle and take it home afterwards.
15. Please bring your own Bible and anything else you might need, but keep personal belongings to a minimum and take them home after the service.
16. You will be asked to leave promptly at the end of the service, and will be directed to exit the building respecting social distancing requirements. As far as feasible, please observe the one-way traffic flow.
Thank you for keeping yourself and others safe.
We will continue to livestream our services on our YouTube channel (and here on our website), and we strongly encourage those unable to attend in person to join us live at 10.30am.